To offer you suitable services, Accurate Nordic AB may ask you to provide personal data. The gathering of such data is only optional insofar as the absence of this data does not prevent browsing on the website or make it impossible.
Depending on the services to which you subscribe, you will be asked to provide required and/or optional information. Accurate Nordic AB undertakes to respect your privacy and protect the information you provide. Any information gathered will only be kept for the time necessary to process your requests and/or execute the services requested in accordance with the current regulations.
The personal data gathered on the Accurate Nordic AB website is for internal use. It is confidential and processed as such, and cannot be passed on to third parties.
Personal data collection
We collect the following Personal Data categories:
- E-mail address
- Work/mobile phone number
- Postal or physical address
- CV and cover letter
Your data is processed for the following main purpose(s):
- Institutional communication
- New technical features
- Invitations/Registration for events
- Invitations/Registration for webinars
- Receiving our white papers/documentation
- Downloading documentation
- Application for a job opportunity or open application
- Information about customer satisfaction
- Information about technical needs
Accurate Nordic AB implements technical and organisational security measures to protect the data collected against accidental or intentional manipulation, data loss or destruction, or access to the latter by unauthorised people.
Right to access, rectify or delist your data
Pursuant to the French personal data protection regulation of 20 June 2018 No. 2018-493 in its amended version, and regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, referred to as the ‘GDPR’, you have the right to access, rectify, erase, limit and object to the processing of your personal data, to portability and to define the arrangements for your data after your death for all the data concerning you, to be exercised at any time with the publisher either directly on the website in the ‘Contact us’ section:
- Either by post at the following address: Nicomatic SA – 173, Rue des Fougères – Z.I. Les Bracots – 74890 Bons-en-Chablais – FRANCE
- Or by email at the following address: email@example.com
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent requests, all requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed and valid identity document, and provide the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. A response will be sent in the month following receipt of the request. The period of a month can be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests require it. Once the request has been processed, this evidence will be destroyed. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authorities.
Furthermore, since the law no. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, persons who so wish have the possibility to organise arrangements for their data after their death. For more information on this topic, you can consult the French data protection authority (CNIL) website: https://www.cnil.fr/ .
- Access: You can request more information about the personal data that we hold about you. You can also request a copy of the personal data.
- Rectification: If you believe that the personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can ask us to correct or amend it. Please contact us as soon as possible if you observe that this information is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Objection: You can contact us to inform us that you object to the collection or use of your personal data for certain purposes.
- Erasure: You can ask us to erase all or part of your personal data from our systems.
- Restriction of processing: You can ask us to limit the processing of your personal information.
- Portability: You have the right to request a copy of your personal data in a machine-readable format. You can also ask us to send the data to another entity when this is technically possible.
- Withdrawal of consent: If we process your personal data based on your consent (as indicated when this data is collected), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you must perhaps provide explicit consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of some of your personal data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to use some of our services.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint concerning the practices of Nicomatic SA concerning your personal data with the supervisory
Use of data
The information gathered may be communicated to third parties bound to the publisher by contract for the execution of subcontracted tasks necessary for the management of your account without you needing to give your authorisation.
In the event of infringement of any kind, in which the parties are implicated, and for which the legal authorities need to be aware of the information gathered, this information will necessarily be communicated to these authorities at their explicit, justified request, and will no longer benefit from the personal data protection provisions.
When certain information is required to access specific features of the website, the publisher will indicate that this information is required when the data is entered.